Oracle APEX Cloud Developer Professional Practice Questions
The most impressive hallmark of Dumpspedia’s 1z0-770 dumps practice exam questions answers is that they have been prepared by the Oracle industry experts who have deep exposure of the actual Application Development exam requirements. Our experts are also familiar with the Oracle APEX Cloud Developer Professional exam takers’ requirements.
1z0-770 Oracle Exam Dumps
Once you complete the basic preparation for Oracle APEX Cloud Developer Professional exam, you need to revise the Oracle syllabus and make sure that you are able to answer real 1z0-770 exam questions. For that purpose, We offers you a series of Application Development practice tests that are devised on the pattern of the real exam.
Free of Charge Regular Updates
Once you make a purchase, you receive regular Oracle APEX Cloud Developer Professional updates from the company on your upcoming exam. It is to keep you informed on the changes in Oracle 1z0-770 dumps, exam format and policy (if any) as well in time.
100% Money Back Guarantee of Success
The excellent 1z0-770 study material guarantees you a brilliant success in Oracle exam in first attempt. Our money back guarantee is the best evidence of its confidence on the effectiveness of its Oracle APEX Cloud Developer Professional practice exam dumps.
24/7 Customer Care
The efficient Oracle online team is always ready to guide you and answer your Application Development related queries promptly.
Free 1z0-770 Demo
Our 1z0-770 practice questions comes with a free Oracle APEX Cloud Developer Professional demo. You can download it on your PC to compare the quality of other Oracle product with any other available Application Development source with you.
Related Certification Exams
1z0-770 PDF vs Testing Engine
Oracle APEX Cloud Developer Professional Questions and Answers
Which two statements are true about a Progressive Web Application (PWA)?
A Progressive Web Application (PWA) is a web application that uses modern web technologies and best practices to provide a native app-like experience to users. Enabling the PWA functionality in your APEX app has the following benefits:
- It optimizes page loading speed on a mobile device by caching static resources and using service workers to handle network requests.
- It adds a new navigation bar entry named Install App to your app, which allows users to install the app on their device’s home screen and access it offline.
- It enhances the app’s appearance and behavior by using a manifest file to specify the app’s name, icon, theme color, orientation, and display mode.
The other options are incorrect because:
- To use the PWA feature, the Friendly URLS attribute in the Application Definition, Properties section must be turned On. This attribute enables user-friendly URLs that are required for PWA functionality.
- PWA features will not be rendered if the application is served in an unsecured environment. The application must use HTTPS protocol to enable PWA functionality.
- You can create a PWA from an existing application or a new application with the Create Application Wizard. You just need to enable the PWA functionality in the User Interface section of the Application Definition.
Verified References: Progressive Web ApplicationsEnabling Progressive Web Application Functionality
Which statement is true about creating and using a faceted search page?
A faceted search page is a type of page that allows end users to filter data by applying one or more facets. A facet is a set of filters based on a column or expression. You can create a faceted search page by using the Create Page Wizard or by adding a faceted search region to an existing page. If you create a faceted search page based on a table, view, or SQL query, the facets are auto-discovered by analyzing the data source. The Search Results region can be displayed as a Classic Report or Cards, but not as an interactive report. You can also customize the appearance and behavior of the facets and the search results by using various attributes. Verified References: [Creating Faceted Search Pages - Oracle Help Center], [Faceted Search Attributes - Oracle Help Center]
Which statement is true about Theme Styles in Oracle APEX?
Theme Styles in Oracle APEX are CSS style sheets that are added to the base CSS of a theme to alter the look and feel of an application. A theme can have multiple theme styles with one style set as current. When the Is Public attribute is enabled for a theme style, end users can choose the theme style from the runtime environment by using the Theme Style Switcher component. This allows end users to customize the appearance of the application according to their preferences. Verified References: Using Themes and Theme Styles - Oracle Help Center, Theme Styles - Oracle APEX