Microsoft 365 Security Administration - MS-500
The Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MS-500 Exam) tests and evaluates the skills of IT professionals, including the implementation and management of identity and access, implementation and management of threat protection, performance and management of information protection, and the management of governance features in Microsoft 365. The planning, configuration and use of sensitivity labels users outside the enterprise come under the Exam. The Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MS-500 Exam) also deals with planning data loss prevention solutions and managing the DLP policies, DLP reports, and notifications. For this Exam, the Microsoft 364 Security Administrator joins hands and works together with the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrators, business stakeholders, and other workload administrators. The concerned tasks are the management and implementation of security strategies.
MS-500 Exam Info
Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Security Administration
Exam Duration: 120 mins
Exam Format: Multiple Choice
Exam Type: Microsoft 365
Questions in Exam: 40-60 Questions
Exam Fee: $165 USD
Language: English, Japanese
Pass Score: 700 (on a scale of 1-1000)
Microsoft MS-500 Exam Dumps
The most impressive hallmark of Dumpspedia’s MS-500 dumps practice exam questions answers is that they have been prepared by the Microsoft industry experts who have deep exposure of the actual Microsoft 365 exam requirements. Our experts are also familiar with the Microsoft 365 Security Administration exam takers’ requirements.
MS-500 Practice Questions
Once you complete the basic preparation for Microsoft 365 Security Administration exam, you need to revise the Microsoft syllabus and make sure that you are able to answer real MS-500 exam questions. For that purpose, We offers you a series of Microsoft 365 practice tests that are devised on the pattern of the real exam.
Free of Charge Regular Updates
Once you make a purchase, you receive regular Microsoft 365 Security Administration updates from the company on your upcoming exam. It is to keep you informed on the changes in Microsoft MS-500 dumps, exam format and policy (if any) as well in time.
100% Money Back Guarantee of Success
The excellent MS-500 study material guarantees you a brilliant success in Microsoft exam in first attempt. Our money back guarantee is the best evidence of its confidence on the effectiveness of its Microsoft 365 Security Administration practice exam dumps.
24/7 Customer Care
The efficient Microsoft online team is always ready to guide you and answer your Microsoft 365 related queries promptly.
Free MS-500 Demo
Our MS-500 practice questions comes with a free Microsoft 365 Security Administration demo. You can download it on your PC to compare the quality of other Microsoft product with any other available Microsoft 365 source with you.
Related Certification Exams
|MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services||Buy Now|
|MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security||Buy Now|
MS-500 PDF vs Testing Engine
Microsoft 365 Security Administration Questions and Answers
Please wait while the virtual machine loads. Once loaded, you may proceed to the lab section. This may take a few minutes, and the wait time will not be deducted from your overall test time.
When the Next button is available, click it to access the lab section. In this section, you will perform a set of tasks in a live environment. While most functionality will be available to you as it would be in a live environment, some functionality (e.g., copy and paste, ability to navigate to external websites) will not be possible by design.
Scoring is based on the outcome of performing the tasks stated in the lab. In other words, it doesn’t matter how you accomplish the task, if you successfully perform it, you will earn credit for that task.
Labs are not timed separately, and this exam may more than one lab that you must complete. You can use as much time as you would like to complete each lab. But, you should manage your time appropriately to ensure that you are able to complete the lab(s) and all other sections of the exam in the time provided.
Please note that once you submit your work by clicking the Next button within a lab, you will NOT be able to return to the lab.
Username and password
Use the following login credentials as needed:
To enter your username, place your cursor in the Sign in box and click on the username below.
To enter your password, place your cursor in the Enter password box and click on the password below.
Microsoft 365 Username:
Microsoft 365 Password: &=Q8v@2qGzYz
If the Microsoft 365 portal does not load successfully in the browser, press CTRL-K to reload the portal in a new browser tab.
The following information is for technical support only:
Lab instance: 11032396
You need to ensure that email messages in Exchange Online and documents in SharePoint Online are retained for eight years.
To complete this task, sign in to the Microsoft Office 365 admin center.
See explanation below.
NB: For our purposes, the retention period will be 8 years.
For retaining email messages in Exchange Online:
Step 1: Create a retention tag
1. Navigate to the Exchange Admin Center
2. Navigate to Compliance management > Retention tags, and then click Add +
3. Select one of the following options:
- Applied automatically to entire mailbox (default): Select this option to create a default policy tag (DPT). You can use DPTs to create a default deletion policy and a default archive policy, which applies to all items in the mailbox.
- Applied automatically to a specific folder: Select this option to create a retention policy tag (RPT) for a default folder such as Inbox or Deleted Items.
- Applied by users to items and folders (Personal): Select this option to create personal tags. These tags allow Outlook and Outlook on the web (formerly known as Outlook Web App) users to apply archive or deletion settings to a message or folders that are different from the settings applied to the parent folder or the entire mailbox.
4. The New retention tag page title and options will vary depending on the type of tag you selected. Complete the following fields:
- Name: Enter a name for the retention tag. The tag name is for display purposes and doesn't have any impact on the folder or item a tag is applied to. Consider that the personal tags you provision for users are available in Outlook and Outlook on the web.
- Apply this tag to the following default folder: This option is available only if you selected Applied automatically to a specific folder.
- Retention action: Select one of the following actions to be taken after the item reaches its retention period:
- Delete and Allow Recovery: Select this action to delete items but allow users to recover them using the Recover Deleted Items option in Outlook or Outlook on the web. Items are retained until the deleted item retention period configured for the mailbox database or the mailbox user is reached.
- Permanently Delete: Select this option to permanently delete the item from the mailbox database.
- Move to Archive: This action is available only if you're creating a DPT or a personal tag. Select this action to move items to the user's In-Place Archive.
- Retention period: Select one of the following options:
- Never: Select this option to specify that items should never be deleted or moved to the archive.
- When the item reaches the following age (in days): Select this option and specify the number of days to retain items before they're moved or deleted. The retention age for all supported items except Calendar and Tasks is calculated from the date an item is received or created. Retention age for Calendar and Tasks items is calculated from the end date.
- Comment: User this optional field to enter any administrative notes or comments. The field isn't displayed to users.
Step 2: Create a retention policy
1. Navigate to Compliance management > Retention policies, and then click Add +
2. In New Retention Policy, complete the following fields:
- Name: Enter a name for the retention policy.
- Retention tags: Click Add + to select the tags you want to add to this retention policy.
A retention policy can contain the following tags:
- One DPT with the Move to Archive action.
- One DPT with the Delete and Allow Recovery or Permanently Delete actions.
- One DPT for voice mail messages with the Delete and Allow Recovery or Permanently Delete actions.
- One RPT per default folder such as Inbox to delete items.
- Any number of personal tags.
Step 3: Apply a retention policy to mailbox users
After you create a retention policy, you must apply it to mailbox users. You can apply different retention policies to different set of users.
- Navigate to Recipients > Mailboxes.
- In the list view, use the Shift or Ctrl keys to select multiple mailboxes.
- In the details pane, click More options.
- Under Retention Policy, click Update.
- In Bulk Assign Retention Policy, select the retention policy you want to apply to the mailboxes, and then click Save.
For retaining documents in SharePoint Online
Access Security & Compliance Admin Center
1. Navigate to the Office 365 Admin Centers
2. From the list of available Admin Centers, click on Security & Compliance
How to create and publish a Retention Policy on a SharePoint site
Now that we are in the Security & Compliance Admin Center, we are ready to create and publish a Retention Policy on a SharePoint site.Under Data Governance, click Retention
1. Hit Create button to create new Retention Policy
2. Give your policy a name and description. Hit Next
3. On the next screen is where you set up the logic. You can configure how many days, months, or years to retain the content for, specify whether you want the math (retention period) to be calculated from the Created Date or Last Modified Date. Lastly, you can also specify whether you want to keep or delete content after the Retention period expires. Hit Next
4. On the next screen, you get to choose where to apply the policy. You can apply it to email (Exchange), SharePoint sites, OneDrive accounts as well as Office 365 Groups.
5. In my case, I applied a policy to a single Office 365 Group Site
6. On a final screen, you need to review and confirm the settings and click Create this policy button. It is imperative to note the message you get to see at the bottom. It warns you that content might be deleted as soon as the policy takes effect according to the logic you set up in previous steps.
You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that contains 100 users.
Microsoft Secure Score for the subscription is shown in the following exhibit.
Use the drop-down menus to select the answer choice that completes each statement based on the the information presented in the graphic.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
see the answer below.
Answer in image below.
Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some questions sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.
After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.
You have a Microsoft 365 subscription.
You have a user named User1. Several users have full access to the mailbox of User1.
Some email messages sent to User1 appear to have been read and deleted before the user viewed them.
When you search the audit log in Security & Compliance to identify who signed in to the mailbox of User1, the results are blank.
You need to ensure that you can view future sign-ins to the mailbox of User1.
You run the Set-AdminAuditLogConfig -AdminAuditLogEnabled $true
-AdminAuditLogCmdlets *Mailbox* command.
Does that meet the goal?
What our customers are saying
My brother was very much worried about this exam. But Dumpspedia tested him on all the relevant topics of deploying and administering MS access, and threat protection, as well as its information security and compliance capabilities. It is recommended must avoid using free online dumps because they're full of errors. Dumpspedia, thank you for everything.
Passing MS-500 exam gave me the best opening!
I am deeply in love with Dumpspedia for their innovative and unique content to prepare for exam MS-500. The content and style of information in Q&As format was so realistic that I understood the most complicated details with so much ease. It is because of Dumpspedia’s unprecedented study material that I have passed MS-500 certification exam without any trouble.
Hats off for Dumpspedia and its experts.
Hey! I passed my test today and the truth is I made it because of MS-500 Dumps. They helped understand most of the hard terms of the exam that were otherwise impossible.
Added another industry demanding MS-500 certification to my profile with the help of Dumpspedia’s Practice Tests! These amazingly crafted tests were created in line with the real exam scenario and had most of the questions of the previous papers. Each test had a key to explain concepts. Exam MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration didn’t prove a barrier for me and I easily crossed it!
Really grateful to Dumpspedia for this amazing help!
Very benefiting to get help from Dumpspedia. I am pleased with the results and recommend their use.
I'm a total newcomer in this field and can use all the help I can get. So I am hoping these MS-500 dumps questions will work. They seem helpful and pretty easy to understand too.