Management Accounting Practice Questions
The most impressive hallmark of Dumpspedia’s P1 dumps practice exam questions answers is that they have been prepared by the CIMA industry experts who have deep exposure of the actual CIMA Operational exam requirements. Our experts are also familiar with the Management Accounting exam takers’ requirements.
P1 CIMA Exam Dumps
Once you complete the basic preparation for Management Accounting exam, you need to revise the CIMA syllabus and make sure that you are able to answer real P1 exam questions. For that purpose, We offers you a series of CIMA Operational practice tests that are devised on the pattern of the real exam.
Free of Charge Regular Updates
Once you make a purchase, you receive regular Management Accounting updates from the company on your upcoming exam. It is to keep you informed on the changes in CIMA P1 dumps, exam format and policy (if any) as well in time.
100% Money Back Guarantee of Success
The excellent P1 study material guarantees you a brilliant success in CIMA exam in first attempt. Our money back guarantee is the best evidence of its confidence on the effectiveness of its Management Accounting practice exam dumps.
24/7 Customer Care
The efficient CIMA online team is always ready to guide you and answer your CIMA Operational related queries promptly.
Free P1 Demo
Our P1 practice questions comes with a free Management Accounting demo. You can download it on your PC to compare the quality of other CIMA product with any other available CIMA Operational source with you.
Related Certification Exams
|E1 - Managing Finance in a Digital World||Buy Now|
|F1 - Financial Reporting||Buy Now|
P1 PDF vs Testing Engine
Management Accounting Questions and Answers
CH is a building supplies company that sells products to trade and private customers.
Budget data for each of the six months to March are given below:
80% of the value of credit sales is received in the month after sale, 10% two months after sale and 8% three months after sale. The balance is written off as a bad debt.
75% of the value of credit purchases is paid in the month after purchase and the remaining 25% is paid two months after purchase.
All other operating costs are paid in the month they are incurred.
CH has placed an order for four new forklift trucks that will cost $25,000 each. The scheduled payment date is in February.
The cash balance at 1 January is estimated to be $15,000.
Prepare a cash budget for each of the THREE months of January, February and March.
Select All the correct answers.
The standard output from a joint process is 4,000 litres of Product K, 6,000 litres of Product L and 3,000 litres of Product M.
The total cost of the joint process is $147,000.
The company is now deciding if it should further process Product L.
In the further processing decision the best way to apportion the joint costs to the products is:
A company is considering the use of Material V in a special order.
The material is used regularly and a sufficient quantity of the material is in inventory.
It could also be sold, at just below the current market price, to a local competitor.
What is the relevant cost of Material V to be used in the special contract?