SAP Certified Professional - SAP Enterprise Architect Practice Questions
The most impressive hallmark of Dumpspedia’s P_SAPEA_2023 dumps practice exam questions answers is that they have been prepared by the SAP industry experts who have deep exposure of the actual SAP Certified Professional exam requirements. Our experts are also familiar with the SAP Certified Professional - SAP Enterprise Architect exam takers’ requirements.
P_SAPEA_2023 SAP Exam Dumps
Once you complete the basic preparation for SAP Certified Professional - SAP Enterprise Architect exam, you need to revise the SAP syllabus and make sure that you are able to answer real P_SAPEA_2023 exam questions. For that purpose, We offers you a series of SAP Certified Professional practice tests that are devised on the pattern of the real exam.
Free of Charge Regular Updates
Once you make a purchase, you receive regular SAP Certified Professional - SAP Enterprise Architect updates from the company on your upcoming exam. It is to keep you informed on the changes in SAP P_SAPEA_2023 dumps, exam format and policy (if any) as well in time.
100% Money Back Guarantee of Success
The excellent P_SAPEA_2023 study material guarantees you a brilliant success in SAP exam in first attempt. Our money back guarantee is the best evidence of its confidence on the effectiveness of its SAP Certified Professional - SAP Enterprise Architect practice exam dumps.
24/7 Customer Care
The efficient SAP online team is always ready to guide you and answer your SAP Certified Professional related queries promptly.
Free P_SAPEA_2023 Demo
Our P_SAPEA_2023 practice questions comes with a free SAP Certified Professional - SAP Enterprise Architect demo. You can download it on your PC to compare the quality of other SAP product with any other available SAP Certified Professional source with you.
Related Certification Exams
P_SAPEA_2023 PDF vs Testing Engine
SAP Certified Professional - SAP Enterprise Architect Questions and Answers
A custom web application developed with SAPUI5 and running on SAP Business Technology Platform uses large custom data objects deployed in a central data store (SAP HANA Cloud). The solution architect of the application is unsure about which tools to use for integration of this data from different SAP Sources into the central data store and asks you as the Enterprise Architect for guidance. Under which conditions is a data-oriented integration approach (Data Integration) preferable to other integration styles?
Data-oriented integration is a method of integrating data from different sources into a single data store. This approach is often used when the data is heterogeneous, meaning that it comes from different sources and in different formats. Data-oriented integration can also be used when the data is frequently updated, as it allows for the data to be updated in real time.
The following are some of the benefits of using data-oriented integration:
- It can help to improve the performance of applications that access the data.
- It can help to reduce the complexity of the integration process.
- It can help to improve the quality of the data.
However, data-oriented integration can also be more complex to implement than other integration styles.
The conditions under which data-oriented integration is preferable to other integration styles are:
- When the data is heterogeneous and comes from different sources.
- When the data is frequently updated.
- When the data needs to be cleansed, correlated, and partly newly calculated.
In the case of the custom web application, the data objects are built with data from different SAP and non-SAP sources that can be structured and unstructured, change with high frequency, and need to be cleansed, correlated, and partly newly calculated. Therefore, a data-oriented integration approach is preferable to other integration styles.
The Wanderlust CIO, along with you, the Chief Enterprise Architect, are in the process of deciding on the application that can potentially replace your existing online marketing application, and you are trying to create the artifact Business Footprint Diagram for decision support ( See table below) Which of the following combinations of goals, business capabilities, and applications would you recommend? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question,
Which of the following are the best architectural decisions for an extension application in S/4HANA?
The explanation for the correct answer is as follows:
- Developer Extensibility is a new extensibility option in SAP S/4HANA that enables customers and partners to create ABAP-based extensions within the SAP S/4HANA system, using public APIs and extension points provided by SAP1. Developer Extensibility is suitable for data-intensive ABAP extensions to S/4HANA, as it allows direct access to the underlying database and data models of SAP S/4HANA, without the need for additional replication or synchronization2. Developer Extensibility also supports the clean core paradigm, which ensures that the extensions are upgrade-stable and do not interfere with the core SAP code3.
- Side-by-Side Extensibility on SAP BTP, ABAP Environment is another extensibility option in SAP S/4HANA that enables customers and partners to create ABAP-based extensions on a separate cloud platform, using public APIs and services provided by SAP4. Side-by-Side Extensibility on SAP BTP, ABAP Environment is suitable for applications that are less data-intensive and SAP BTP services that are intensively used, as it allows access to a variety of cloud-native services and capabilities, such as machine learning, integration, analytics, etc., without affecting the performance or stability of the SAP S/4HANA system. Side-by-Side Extensibility on SAP BTP, ABAP Environment also supports the cloud-ready development paradigm, which ensures that the extensions are scalable, secure, and compliant with cloud standards.