Advanced Deploy VMware vSphere 7.x Practice Questions
The most impressive hallmark of Dumpspedia’s 3V0-22.21 dumps practice exam questions answers is that they have been prepared by the VMware industry experts who have deep exposure of the actual VCAP-DCV Deploy 2021 exam requirements. Our experts are also familiar with the Advanced Deploy VMware vSphere 7.x exam takers’ requirements.
3V0-22.21 VMware Exam Dumps
Once you complete the basic preparation for Advanced Deploy VMware vSphere 7.x exam, you need to revise the VMware syllabus and make sure that you are able to answer real 3V0-22.21 exam questions. For that purpose, We offers you a series of VCAP-DCV Deploy 2021 practice tests that are devised on the pattern of the real exam.
Free of Charge Regular Updates
Once you make a purchase, you receive regular Advanced Deploy VMware vSphere 7.x updates from the company on your upcoming exam. It is to keep you informed on the changes in VMware 3V0-22.21 dumps, exam format and policy (if any) as well in time.
100% Money Back Guarantee of Success
The excellent 3V0-22.21 study material guarantees you a brilliant success in VMware exam in first attempt. Our money back guarantee is the best evidence of its confidence on the effectiveness of its Advanced Deploy VMware vSphere 7.x practice exam dumps.
24/7 Customer Care
The efficient VMware online team is always ready to guide you and answer your VCAP-DCV Deploy 2021 related queries promptly.
Free 3V0-22.21 Demo
Our 3V0-22.21 practice questions comes with a free Advanced Deploy VMware vSphere 7.x demo. You can download it on your PC to compare the quality of other VMware product with any other available VCAP-DCV Deploy 2021 source with you.
Related Certification Exams
3V0-22.21 PDF vs Testing Engine
Advanced Deploy VMware vSphere 7.x Questions and Answers
You are tasked to automate the installation and deployment of new host added into your company vSphere cluster using Auto Deploy. Ensure Auto Deploy and Image Builder is set to start automatically every time vCenter Server is restarted. Use the web client and VCSA0la to perform this step.
Confirm that the auto deploy plugin is available in the web interface. You may be required to logout and log back in after enabling the services.
The vCenter server is required to retrieve software from an online depot. You are to use the depot provided below and ensure that Auto Deploy is always running even, with restart of vCenter server.
- Name FirstDepot
- URL https / / hostupdate.vmware.com/software/VUB/PRODUCTION/main/vmw-depot-index.xml
Note: ignore error that you received on cannot connect to depot. This is expected due to vCSA do not have internet connection.
Create a deploy Rule on VCSA0la based on information below. You do not need to apply to any host at this time.
- Name: Rule1
- Specify Rule to match Vendor: Dell
- Check 'Do Not Include Image Profile"
- Check 'Do Not Include Host Profile"
- Select host location: Choose cluster PROD-A
See the Explanation below for Solution.
Before you can use vSphere ESXi Image Builder with the vSphere Web Client, you must verify that the service is enabled and running.
- Log in to your vCenter Server system by using the vSphere Web Client.
- On the vSphere Web Client Home page, click Administration.
- Under System Configuration click Services.
- Select ImageBuilder Service, click the Actions menu, and select Edit Startup Type.
ProcedureIf you select the manual startup type, you must start the service manually upon OS startup every time you want to use the service.
- (Optional) Click the Start the service icon.
- (Optional) If you want to use vSphere ESXi Image Builder with thevSphere Web Client, log out of the vSphere Web Client and log in again.
The Auto Deploy icon is visible on the Home page of the vSphere Web Client.
You have been asked to create a new datastore for the Production cluster; however, the ESXi host esxi02a is not able to add the datastore. Your storage team has determined that there is nothing incorrect with the storage presentation.
Troubleshoot why host esxi02a is not able to create the datastore. Add the datastore to the host once the proper configuration has been applied, and then reboot the host!
Use the following information to complete this task;
• ESXi host: esxi02a
• Datastore Name: new_datastore
• Datastore target: iSCSI Target
• Datastore LUN: 4
• Reboot the host
See the solution below:
- Cannot create a new datastore from vCenter Server or directly from the vSphere Client
- Creating a new datastore fails
- The Add Storage Wizard reports the error:An error occurred during host configuration.Call “HostDatastoreSystem.QueryVmfsDatastoreCreateOptions” for object “ha-datastoresystem” on ESXi “xxx.xxx.xxx.xx″ failed.An internal error occurred in the vsphere client.
This issue may occur if:
- The size of the LUN is more than 2TB - 512 bytes. The maximum LUN size in vSphere 4 is 2TB - 512 bytes. For more information on this limitation, see Troubleshooting a LUN that is extended in size past the 2TB/2047GB limit (1004230).
- The LUN being presented was used as an RDM earlier and does not have a valid partition table.
- The LUN being presented was used as a disk device on an other operating system and does not have a valid partition table.
- The LUN contains a GPT partition that cannot be removed.
To prevent this issue:
- Ensure that the LUN size is less than 2TB - 512 bytes or 2047GB. If the LUN is larger then 2TB - 512 bytes, delete it from your Storage Array and recreate it with a size less than the 2TB - 512 bytes limit.
- If the disk was used by another operating system in the past (I.E.: it was an RDM, or Linux, FreeBSD, or other filesystem) or contains a GPT partition, you must delete the partition information.For more information