An architect's knowledge and skills to collaborate with professional and non-technical users to translate practical and non-mandated into convergence deployments are validated, bypassing the MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect (MCIA - Level 1) exam. The ideal candidate is expected to lead and be accountable for a foundation's Anypoint Platform installation, as well as the technical ability, leadership (strictly adhering), and successful implementation of network infrastructures. Candidates who have earned certification must be able to:
• Create significant integration solution designs and advise implementation teams on the Mule elements and patterns in specific format and execution.
• With any of the accessible configurations, individuals may choose how to deploy and configure Anypoint Platform
• Create Mule apps for any Anypoint Platform runtime plane's deployment options.
• To assure solution quality, use standard development methodologies encompassing the entire development lifecycle (project planning, analysis, design, programming, testing, deployment, and support).
• Assist technical teams on virtualization solutions on the Anypoint Platform's efficiency, sustainability, durability, analytics, and other operational challenges.
• Assemble a library of API-related resources that can be reused in other projects.
Participants have a total of five chances to pass the test, each separated by 24 hours. The registration price is $375. Additional retakes (attempts 3–5) cost $250 or 1 FTC each and do not include a free retake. Candidates must answer 58 questions in two hours. This English exam requires a score of 70% to pass.
MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 Practice Questions
The most impressive hallmark of Dumpspedia’s MCIA-Level-1 dumps practice exam questions answers is that they have been prepared by the MuleSoft industry experts who have deep exposure of the actual MuleSoft Certified Architect exam requirements. Our experts are also familiar with the MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 exam takers’ requirements.
MCIA-Level-1 MuleSoft Exam Dumps
Once you complete the basic preparation for MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 exam, you need to revise the MuleSoft syllabus and make sure that you are able to answer real MCIA-Level-1 exam questions. For that purpose, We offers you a series of MuleSoft Certified Architect practice tests that are devised on the pattern of the real exam.
Free of Charge Regular Updates
Once you make a purchase, you receive regular MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 updates from the company on your upcoming exam. It is to keep you informed on the changes in MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 dumps, exam format and policy (if any) as well in time.
100% Money Back Guarantee of Success
The excellent MCIA-Level-1 study material guarantees you a brilliant success in MuleSoft exam in first attempt. Our money back guarantee is the best evidence of its confidence on the effectiveness of its MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 practice exam dumps.
24/7 Customer Care
The efficient MuleSoft online team is always ready to guide you and answer your MuleSoft Certified Architect related queries promptly.
Free MCIA-Level-1 Demo
Our MCIA-Level-1 practice questions comes with a free MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 demo. You can download it on your PC to compare the quality of other MuleSoft product with any other available MuleSoft Certified Architect source with you.
Related Certification Exams
|MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance - MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 MAINTENANCE||Buy Now|
MCIA-Level-1 PDF vs Testing Engine
MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 Questions and Answers
Refer to the exhibit.
An organization is designing a Mule application to receive data from one external business partner. The two companies currently have no shared IT infrastructure and do not want to establish one. Instead, all communication should be over the public internet (with no VPN).
What Anypoint Connector can be used in the organization's Mule application to securely receive data from this external business partner?
* Object Store and VM Store is used for sharing data inter or intra mule applications in same setup. Can't be used with external Business Partner
* Also File connector will not be useful as the two companies currently have no shared IT infrastructure. It's specific for local use.
* Correct answer is SFTP connector. The SFTP Connector implements a secure file transport channel so that your Mule application can exchange files with external resources. SFTP uses the SSH security protocol to transfer messages. You can implement the SFTP endpoint as an inbound endpoint with a one-way exchange pattern, or as an outbound endpoint configured for either a one-way or request-response exchange pattern.
An API implementation is being designed that must invoke an Order API which is known to repeatedly experience downtime. For this reason a fallback API is to be called when the Order API is unavailable. What approach to designing invocation of the fallback API provides the best resilience?
* Resilience testing is a type of software testing that observes how applications act under stress. It's meant to ensure the product's ability to perform in chaotic conditions without a loss of core functions or data; it ensures a quick recovery after unforeseen, uncontrollable events.
* In case an API invocation fails — even after a certain number of retries — it might be adequate to invoke a different API as a fallback. A fallback API, by definition, will never be ideal for the purpose of the API client, otherwise it would be the primary API.
* Here are some examples for fallback APIs:
- An old, deprecated version of the same API.
- An alternative endpoint of the same API and version (e.g. API in another CloudHub region).
- An API doing more than required, and therefore not as performant as the primary API.
- An API doing less than required and therefore forcing the API Client to offer a degraded service, which is still better than no service at all.
* API clients implemented as Mule applications offer the ‘Until Successful Scope and Exception’ strategies at their disposal, which together allow configuring fallback actions such as a fallback API invocation.
* All HTTP response status codes within the 3xx category are considered redirection messages. These codes indicate to the user agent (i.e. your web browser) that an additional action is required in order to complete the request and access the desired resource
Diagram Description automatically generated
Hence correct answer is Redirect client requests through an HTTP 303 temporary redirect status code to the fallback API whenever the Order API is unavailable
An automation engineer needs to write scripts to automate the steps of the API lifecycle, including steps to create, publish, deploy and manage APIs and their implementations in Anypoint Platform.
What Anypoint Platform feature can be used to automate the execution of all these actions in scripts in the easiest way without needing to directly invoke the Anypoint Platform REST APIs?
Anypoint Platform provides a scripting and command-line tool for both Anypoint Platform and Anypoint Platform Private Cloud Edition (Anypoint Platform PCE). The command-line interface (CLI) supports both the interactive shell and standard CLI modes and works with: Anypoint Exchange Access management Anypoint Runtime Manager
What our customers are saying
Awesome exam dumps for the MCIA-Level-1 certification exam. I suggest DumpsPedia to everyone to take a look at these to prepare. Tried myself and scored excellent marks.
Latest exam dumps for the MCIA-Level-1 certification exam at DumpsPedia. Highly suggested to all. I passed my exam with 90% marks with the help of these.
The MCIA-Level-1 dumps set here is perfect. I am thrilled to know I have passed the exam. Thanks for giving us the MCIA-Level-1 latest dumps to practice, dumpspedia.
It’s a brilliant MCIA-Level-1 Exam Dumps set. It let me know a lot about the exam pattern. So, passing was easy for me.
I just passed my exam, I can’t believe I got 90% in one attempt.