Managing Microsoft Teams - MS-700
The Managing Microsoft Teams (MS-700 Exam) tests the skills of the Microsoft Teams Administrators. Their mastery of managing the Microsoft teams for facilitating effective and efficient communication and collaboration in a Microsoft 365 environment. The candidates of the Managing Microsoft Teams (MS-700 Exam) should plan, configure, deploy, and secure Teams chats, apps, meetings, channels, audio/video conferencing, calling, live events, and Microsoft-Teams certified devices. Candidates for the Exam must have experience integrating the Microsoft Teams with other workloads like SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, Microsoft 365 Groups, Power Platform, and other Microsoft apps, third-party apps, and custom apps. The collaboration with different functions, including telephoning, licensing, security, compliance, networking, user adoption, support, and support, is also the responsibility of the Microsoft Teams Administrator.
MS-700 Exam Info
Exam Name: Managing Microsoft Teams
Exam Duration: 120 mins
Exam Format: Multiple Choice
Exam Type: Microsoft 365
Questions in Exam: 40-60 Questions
Exam Fee: $165 USD
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
Pass Score: 700 (on a scale of 1-1000)
Managing Microsoft Teams Practice Questions
The most impressive hallmark of Dumpspedia’s MS-700 dumps practice exam questions answers is that they have been prepared by the Microsoft industry experts who have deep exposure of the actual Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate exam requirements. Our experts are also familiar with the Managing Microsoft Teams exam takers’ requirements.
MS-700 Microsoft Exam Dumps
Once you complete the basic preparation for Managing Microsoft Teams exam, you need to revise the Microsoft syllabus and make sure that you are able to answer real MS-700 exam questions. For that purpose, We offers you a series of Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate practice tests that are devised on the pattern of the real exam.
Free of Charge Regular Updates
Once you make a purchase, you receive regular Managing Microsoft Teams updates from the company on your upcoming exam. It is to keep you informed on the changes in Microsoft MS-700 dumps, exam format and policy (if any) as well in time.
100% Money Back Guarantee of Success
The excellent MS-700 study material guarantees you a brilliant success in Microsoft exam in first attempt. Our money back guarantee is the best evidence of its confidence on the effectiveness of its Managing Microsoft Teams practice exam dumps.
24/7 Customer Care
The efficient Microsoft online team is always ready to guide you and answer your Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate related queries promptly.
Free MS-700 Demo
Our MS-700 practice questions comes with a free Managing Microsoft Teams demo. You can download it on your PC to compare the quality of other Microsoft product with any other available Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate source with you.
Related Certification Exams
MS-700 PDF vs Testing Engine
Managing Microsoft Teams Questions and Answers
You need to deploy the Microsoft Viva Connections app to Teams and install the app as the first item on the app bar of the Teams client for all users.
See the solution in the explanation below:
To deploy the Microsoft Viva Connections app to Teams and install the app as the first item on the app bar of the Teams client for all users, you need to use the Teams admin center and PowerShell. Here are the steps to follow:
- Sign in to the Teams admin center with your Microsoft 365 username and password1.
- In the left navigation, go to Teams apps > Manage apps.
- Click Upload and then select the Viva Connections app package that you created using PowerShell2. If you have not created the app package yet, you can follow the instructions in this article to do so.
- After uploading the app package, click on the app name and then click Publish.
- In the left navigation, go to Teams apps > Setup policies.
- Select an existing policy or create a new one by clicking Add.
- In the Setup policy pane, under Installed apps, click Add apps and then select the Viva Connections app from the list.
- Drag and drop the Viva Connections app to reorder it as the first item on the app bar.
- Click Save and then Close.
- To assign the setup policy to all users, you can use PowerShell to run the following cmdlet:
Get-CsOnlineUser | Grant-CsTeamsAppSetupPolicy -PolicyName "YourPolicyName"
Replace “YourPolicyName” with the name of the policy that you created or modified in step 6.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours for the changes to take effect.
Now, you have deployed and installed the Microsoft Viva Connections app to Teams as the first item on the app bar for all users.
You need to configure a virtual receptionist for your company's main office located at 1 Microsoft Way, Redmond. The solution must meet the following requirements:
• Callers must press 1 for the company directory to lookup by name.
• Callers must press 0 to hear the company address.
• Callers must be offered the same menu at all times.
See the solution in the explanation below:
To configure a virtual receptionist for your company’s main office, you can use the Teams admin center to create and assign an auto attendant. An auto attendant is a voice menu system that allows callers to be transferred to an extension or a queue without speaking to an operator or receptionist. Here are the steps to create and assign an auto attendant that meets your requirements:
- Sign in to the Teams admin center with your Microsoft 365 username and password.
- In the left navigation, go to Voice > Auto attendants.
- Click Add (+) to create a new auto attendant.
- In the Basics tab, enter a name and an optional description for the auto attendant, such as “Main Office Receptionist”.
- Under Phone number, select Assign and then choose a service number from the list or click Add new number to get a new one. A service number is a type of phone number that can handle hundreds of simultaneous calls and is used for services such as audio conferencing, auto attendants, and call queues.
- Click Apply and then Next.
- In the Greeting and menu tab, under Greeting, select Custom and then click Upload audio file to upload a recorded greeting message for the callers, such as “Welcome to Microsoft. Please listen carefully to the following options.”
- Under Menu options, click Add (+) and then select Key press from the drop-down menu.
- In the Key press box, enter 1 and then select Dial by name from the Action drop-down menu. This will allow callers to press 1 for the company directory to lookup by name.
- Click Add (+) again and then select Key press from the drop-down menu.
- In the Key press box, enter 0 and then select Play audio file from the Action drop-down menu. This will allow callers to press 0 to hear the company address.
- Click Upload audio file and then upload a recorded message with the company address, such as “Our main office is located at 1 Microsoft Way, Redmond.”
- Under Menu options, turn on the toggle for Repeat menu until caller hangs up or presses #. This will offer the same menu at all times.
- Click Next.
- In the Business hours tab, under Business hours, select 24/7 from the drop-down menu. This will make the auto attendant available at all times.
- Click Next.
- In the Review tab, review your settings and then click Save.
Now, you have configured a virtual receptionist for your company’s main office that meets your requirements.
Your company is opening a branch office in Miami. The office uses a network range of 10.10.10.0/24.
You need to restrict Teams bandwidth to 1.000 Kpbs for all the users working at the Miami office. The solution must NOT affect other offices.
See the solution in the explanation below:
To restrict Teams bandwidth by network range, you can use the Network Roaming Policy feature1. This feature allows you to define different media bit rate settings for different network locations based on the IP address ranges. Here are the steps to accomplish your task:
- Create a new network roaming policy with the desired media bit rate settings. For example, you can use the following PowerShell cmdlet to create a policy named “MiamiPolicy” with a maximum bit rate of 1000 Kbps for audio and video:
New-CsTeamsNetworkRoamingPolicy -Identity "MiamiPolicy" -MaxMediaBitRateKb 1000
- Assign the network roaming policy to the network range of the Miami office. You can use the following PowerShell cmdlet to assign the policy to the 10.10.10.0/24 network range:
New-CsTeamsNetworkRoamingPolicyAssignment -PolicyName "MiamiPolicy" -IPAddressRange "10.10.10.0/24"
- Verify that the policy is applied correctly by using the Get-CsTeamsNetworkRoamingPolicyAssignment cmdlet. You should see something like this:
Identity : 10.10.10.0/24
PolicyName : MiamiPolicy
IPAddressRange : 10.10.10.0/24
EffectiveTime : 8/1/2023 1:18:24 PM
LastUpdateTime : 8/1/2023 1:18:24 PM
LastUpdateBy : admin@XXXXXXXXXXX.onmicrosoft.com
LastUpdateBySid : S-1-5-21-XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXX
Note: You may need to wait for some time for the policy to take effect.
What our customers are saying
I passed my MS-700 exam easily with the help of dumpspedia exam dumps. All credit goes to you guys.
i am very happy to pass my exam ms-700 . i was very confused and searched alot for reliablle site for ms-exam 700.i found very good site dumps pedia for it.its questions and answers were very near to exam .so i recommend dumpspedia to all
Dumpspedia is most trustabale site.amazing experience with ms-700 dumps pratice exam.it is easy to pass the ms-700dumps exam with the help of dumpspedia i will recommed to all
hi iam adam i bought the package of ms-700 dumps practice exam from dumpspedia.it was very useful for me to pass my exam
I am studying for this exam and can use any study tips you might have. Also, tell me about these MS-700 dumps, do they work fine?
Does anyone recommend buying these MS-700 dumps? I need help to decide!