MO-101 Exam Questions
Microsoft MO-101 Exam
The most impressive hallmark of Dumpspedia’s MO-101 practice exam questions answers is that they have been prepared by the Microsoft industry experts who have deep exposure of the actual Microsoft Office Specialist exam requirements. Our experts are also familiar with the Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019) exam takers’ requirements.
MO-101 Practice Questions
Once you complete the basic preparation for Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019) exam, you need to revise the Microsoft syllabus and make sure that you are able to answer real MO-101 exam questions. For that purpose, We offers you a series of Microsoft Office Specialist practice tests that are devised on the pattern of the real exam.
Free of Charge Regular Updates
Once you make a purchase, you receive regular Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019) updates from the company on your upcoming exam. It is to keep you informed on the changes in Microsoft MO-101 syllabus, exam format and policy (if any) as well in time.
100% Money Back Guarantee of Success
The excellent Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019) study material guarantees you a brilliant success in Microsoft exam in first attempt. Our money back guarantee is the best evidence of its confidence on the effectiveness of its MO-101 practice exam.
24/7 Customer Care
The efficient Microsoft online team is always ready to guide you and answer your Microsoft Office Specialist related queries promptly.
Free MO-101 Demo
Our MO-101 practice questions comes with a free Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019) demo. You can download it on your PC to compare the quality of other Microsoft product with any other available Microsoft Office Specialist source with you.
Related Certification Exams
|77-881 - Word 2010||Buy Now|
|MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)||Buy Now|
|MO-300 - Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)||Buy Now|
MO-101 PDF vs Testing Engine
Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019) Questions and Answers
Configure the Hyphenation settings to hyphenate the document automatically. Configure line numbering to lestait at the top of each page.
See the steps below
- On the Tools menu, click Hyphenation.
- Select the Automatically hyphenate document check box.
- In the Hyphenation zone box, enter the amount of space to leave between the end of the last word in a line and the right margin.
You are creating a broachure for potential clients of VanArshdel, Ltd.
In the ‘’Team Building’’ section, set the proofing language for the word ‘’expeditions’’ to French (France).
See the steps below.
1. Select the Home tab in the ribbon.
2. Select the dialog box launcher in the Styles group.
3. Select the Options button in the Styles task pane.
4. Select All styles in the Select styles to show drop-down menu in the Style Pane Options dialog box.
5. Select the OK button to close the Style Pane Options dialog box.
6. Scroll to Comment Text in the Styles task pane; hold your cursor over Comment Text to reveal the options arrow.
7. Select the options arrow and then select Modify from the drop-down menu.
8. Select the Format button in the Modify Style dialog box.
9. Select Language in the drop-down menu.
10. Select English (or another preferred language) in the Mark selected text as drop-down menu in the Language dialog box.
11. Uncheck Do not check spelling or grammar to ensure that Word will include your comments in spelling and grammar checks.
12. Select the OK button to close the Language dialog box.
13. Select the OK button to close the Modify Style dialog box.
14. Save, close, and then reopen the document to activate your new comment review settings.
in the document footer configure the FileName field to display the file path in front of the file name. Note: Modify the field property. Do not add another field.
See the steps below.
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Click the "Insert" tab.
- From the "Header & Footer" group, click [Header] or [Footer].
- From the drop-down menu, choose a Header or Footer style.
- Return to the "Insert" tab.
- From the "Text" group, click [Quick Parts] > Select "Field..."
- Under "Field names," select "FileName."
- In the "Field properties" section, select a format.
- In the "Field options" section, check "Add path to filename." The file name will now appear in the header or footer.